Monday, July 19, 2010

Day +2

This will serve as the last post for this blog. At least until we go on vacation again.

We got up pretty early and hit the Continental breakfast. It wasn't too busy and we were able to get to the waffle maker. All 3 of us had waffles. Those waffle makers are awesome and super easy. I need to get me one.

We saw this guy on the way out. I thought it was a leaf at first.


After that we hit the road, and begin the long drive through the Mountains.


We finally hit the clay center.

The cafe was closed, so I hoof it a few blocks to Subway. What do you know it is closed too. But luckily right next door was a place called First Watch: Breakfast, Lunch, and Brunch. They have some pretty good sandwiches. So I bring them back and we have a nice lunch. Way better then the crappy food at the Cafe, I only wish I had known about it sooner.

I got a BLT and E with salad and Hash browns, Little Woman gets a Turkey bacon with Tomato Basil soup. And Eli gets Ham and Cheese with fruit.

Then we play for a bit.


Back on the road again about 3hrs later. No more stops till home!


Stella sleeps again for a bit.

Elijah listens to some stories and music. (Rain was very heavy here)

And they play together for a while.


Finally we make it back home!

Time to get our life back in order again.

Good bye everyone, until next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a perfect vacation. And you are such patient parents to make stops while traveling to let the little ones have a break & unwind. That's gotta make the trip so much easier for them, and you too!
Happy to hear you are all safely back home & getting back to your routines. Thanks for sharing your vacation, I really enjoyed it!
Aunt Barbie
xoxox
:-)

Matt said...

You are welcome Barbie, it is good to be back home.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Kristina, I love your vacation blog. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love all the pictures you post and I love that you guys make little fun stops along the way. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Cindy