So the "vacation table" has now become the vacation room..
I wonder how all this stuff will fit in the van. No worries I worked at UPS for 4 years. I can build a wall out of anything, tighter then Scrooge's purse strings.
The details of the "Brain Trust" (perhaps this needs renamed), are finally coming out. They have created a Breakfast club and a Family Dinner Night. I am good with the Family Dinner Night. Basically each family is in charge of dinner for one night. But the breakfast club, well lets just say I think the movie will be much better. I am not sure I really want Elijah and Stella helping with breakfast, or at the very least, causing me to help. Mmmmm slightly burnt and yet slightly doughy pancakes. But really who is going to make sure Austin washes his hands??
3 comments:
MATT WHEN DID YOU GET SOOO FUNNY?!
also, the breakfast club will be such a success. just you wait.
WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!
Amanda: About the same time you flew off the deep end! :-)
Joey: Is "Bakey" a refernce to bacon, or something else. hmmmm
Post a Comment