Kristina, Elijah and Myself get to sleep in a king size bed. Surprisingly it wasn't too bad. Little Babiers is in her pack and play, right next to us, and does quite well in the night. (Thank God!!).
Wake up around 7:30ish and get everyone ready.
Next door, the Breakfast club is getting things ready. Much to my surprise it was hot and ready at 9am, just as promised and quite good. Kudos girls Kudos. The boys have their work cut out for them.
It is about 10:30am now, and a few of the family is going to the beach. I volunteer to stay with Stella so she can get her nap in. Pops and Mom stay here with me and they play some games on the computer.
After Stinks wakes up, I will feed her face then take her down to the beach.
...
Miss Stella the cutie wakes up around noonish and I feed her some green stuff.
The beach is nice, but so much more crowded then Seabrooke, definitely catered to the tourist. I take a quick walk about to see what's it like.
Karen and Ted finally get back from the store, with enough food to feed a small army. Lol Seriously they come up to the 4th floor with a trolley of food. I wonder what's for dinner.
Anyway we split up a bit. A few of us go down to play some shuffle board. While the rest play some indoor games and prepare dinner.

Around 6:30 we sit down to a nice dinner! Thanks 'Zacks!
After dinner a few of us talk for a bit on the balcony, and Karen breaks out the gift table. Everyone who can breathe gets a present.
Allow me to explain.
Usually when we get together we play poker, for 5-10 bucks a round. Well it was decided it would be expensive for everyone to pay into the pot each time we wanted to play. So they came up with this "system", and I say that word very loosely. Where when you win a game, whether it be poker, or chess, or trouble, or shuffle board, or whatever. You get some amount of points. The more people who participate in the event the more points you can win. The person with the most points wins. To make matters even more convoluted , Ted "The Commish", randomly gives out points, similar to Drew Cary in "Whose Line is it Anyway", to people who do something he approves of. Doesn't matter if the approval was because you behaved in a respectable manner or you dis'ed some humorously.
After all of this. Ted and I sneak away for a while to enjoy a Romeo y Juliet. While Kristina puts the chitlens to bed.. Thank you my wonder wife!
Later that night we play Texas Hold'em for "points" I got 4th..
Well it is quite late, just past 2:30am, So I am off to bed.
3 comments:
hope the weather isn't too hot. the kitties said hi and they miss you all but understand that you will be back soon!
have fun!! keep the pix coming.
mel
Looks like a really yummy breakfast, and it sounds like you are having a great start to your vacation. I am really enjoying all the pictures and it really helps give me an idea to what and how you are spending your time.
love
mom
Give the kitties hugs for us Mel!
Mom- I am glad you are enjoying the blog :)
Krissy
Post a Comment