Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day (-1)

Well here we are T minus 1 day and counting until we hit the road.

The last few days have been mostly calm. I have been using the time to load up the Creative Zen Vision with new movies and music and story books for Elijah. He loves the Magic Tree House series and follows along as the story is read. Hopefully all goes well and it operates correctly for the drive down.

Here is the 10 day forecast for Hilton Head. Looks like lots of chances for rain.


Well see everyone soon!


10pm Kids in bed, car packed, Lebron gone.

My friend asked me today at work, where I would like to have LJ go, either Chicago or New York. I said if it wasn't the Cavs he could go straight to hell. Well looks like I got my wish.

Busy day tomorrow, so going to try to get some sleep. Hope everyone else's drive down is going or went well.

No comments: