Well not much happening on the vacation front today. Went to work, got home early. Then went to Toy Story 3 with Elijah and a friend from work and his family. The movie was pretty good. Elijah loved it when Buzzlight year start talking Spanish.
I keep thinking of things to try to remember to bring with us. Little things, that most likely won't make much of a difference, but remembering them would be helpful or save some trouble. The only problem is I remember them at a time when I can't do anything about it. Driving, at work, in the movie theater, just about to fall asleep. But by the time I could actually get the item, I can only remember that I remembered something.
Hopefully the mad dash during the home stretch I will think of them all. If not I guess I won't have some cord to some electronic device. Or we will have to buy more batteries. Or...
Oh wait I just remembered something. Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment