Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day (-5)

Happy 4th!!

Less then 5 days and counting until we get to see the ocean again!

Wow 5 days, and we have a, what would normally be busy week, without having to worry about getting ready to leave for a week.

We continued to get things ready, I found a few things that I wanted to take with us and threw them on the "vacation table". Got the suitcases out of storage, bought some groceries and started to find things to keep the rug rats entertained during the trip.

Other then that it was a nice day. Cleaned up the house.

Elijah played in the sprinkler for a while.

I did some Super Mario Bros Wii. Love that game. And we watched one of my all time favorite movies Star Trek 4 - The Voyage Home.

I did also finish our trip down itinerary, here it is for whomever wants it. Remember this is an estimate only, so don't quote me on it.


Thursday July 8th

9pm Gas up car
10pm Finish Packing up car
11pm Goto bed

Friday July 9th

8am Finish breakfast, last minute phone calls, pack last few things
9am play with stinks
9:30am load up kids and get on road.
12:30 - 1pm Arrive at Clay Center.
1- 3:30pm eat and play at clay center.
3:30pm Leave Clay Center
5:30pm Arrive at Wytheville to eat and rest
7pm - Leave Whytheville.
8:30pm - Arrive at Statesville to sleep.

Saturday July 10th

8am - Get up, get dressed, feed stella, pack car, get breakfast.
9:30 am -Leave hotel
12:30 -1pm Arrive in Columbia SC Zoo.
1pm - 3:30pm Eat lunch, play at zoo
4:00pm- Leave zoo.
5:30 pm Stop for Dinner around Walterboro SC
6:30 pm Leave Walterboro
7:30pm Arrive at Hotel in Hilton Head

Today the "Brain Trust" meet today to finalize their plans.. I wonder how did it go? I have my own imagination, which I am sure, is only slightly crazier then what actually happened.

No comments: