The last breakfast club is ready to go. And impressive this time as Joey did most of the work and he was quite rushed for time, as we had to be ready for a 10:00am tee time.
We did make our tee time.
Joey and Ted vs Teddy and Me, in a scramble.
It started out well enough.
But as the temperature rose, so did our frustration.
After that we find a micro brewery to cool off at.
We arrive back, just as Kristina and Karen are headed to a spa treatment.
I don't know much of what happened after that, as I put Stealla and myself down for a nap. I get woke up around 5:30, and we all try to make dinner plans.
We do sneak down to the beach for a few last minute pictures.
After this we head off to dinner. We goto dinner at Remy's Bar and Grill. They have an all you can eat sea food bard, with crab legs. Wasn't too bad. But I had enough seafood and opted for a burger instead.
Later we head back and start packing our things. Then play a few games for the last few points for the grandmaster.
I got knocked out early of hold em so I am going to get to bed early. Lotsa driving tomorrow.
We have a few stops planned for the trip back, so we'll see what we can see...
....
So much for going to bed early. I stayed up for abit longer to watch the Grandmaster get crowned!
Congrats Teddy!
After that my beautiful wife and I take a mid-night stroll down the beach, to say our good-byes.
Good night and good bye Hilton Head, we hardly knew ye.
Check back to see if we find anything cool on our way back home
4 comments:
Hello Everybody------and Thanks Matt---I have enjoyed following the Tracy Family's HH vacation. You did a great job! "You all" must be tired yet sad to leave-----but wonderful memories will live forever in your minds.
That Anonymous was me-----------"Judee" I thought I clicked on name before sending----beginners mistake!-----forgot to preview :(
What the hell! Oh---must type name in also. Let's try again! It is difficult to teach an "old dog" new tricks especially when the dog is self-teaching!!!!! The third time is the charm.
The kitties miss you and they will be happy when your back. hope you had a great time you are most likely on your way back by now. well got to get ready for camp see you soon.
kayla
Post a Comment