Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 7

Fresh off a night of late night games and drinks, the sun arrives way too early. I try to convince Molly it is still sleepy time, but Stella quickly ruins that by whipping open the curtains. We still were able to get more sleep then usual, but not nearly enough.  Kristina makes us some eggs bacon and fruit salad, and soon enough the memories of the comfy bed slip away.

No one seems to be in much of a rush this morning. Although Ted did say he was going to get up bright and early to go fishing again.  I don't think the Tracy clan( Elijah included ) leave until almost noon.  I suspected as much.

As it is we finally get back to the beach around 11:15 ourselves. We play in the water, dig in the sand, and find some other family's to chat and play with.

 There's not time for shoes on the beach.
 Stella is a bit more cautious.

 During our treasure hunting, Molly finds a semi-live starfish. And I dig up a nice shell with a living snail.



 We take a pic for prosperity sake and toss them back.





After the beach, we decide just to grab a bite to eat that the pool side grill again.   The girls like watching all the splashing arounds. And today they have a guitarist playing and singing.  Its a nice touch while eating.
They must have been hungry, for once they ate up all the cantaloupe and chicken tenders. The cheeseburger I got hit the spot as well.
 Maybe someday I'll be a real Mermaid!
 Ok where's my food already.

We head back to the villa after lunch, but on the way we pass the watering fountain, and they girls "have" to play.

 I dare you to get me water.
 She is strong with the force.



 A ballerina in the making



Wait for it, wait for it......


After the 3rd crash, I call enough is enough and we continue the short(long journy) back to the villa.

Almost there and we run into grandma and grandpa on the swing.


They sit with them for a while, I am hot and yukky, so I go on up to and clean the beach stank off me.

The girls come on up, and Ma n Pa play some shuffle board.





Shortly there after Ted and the gang come in, with their own fish stories.

 Elijah caught his own baby shark.
 Then him and Brooke get board and go hunting for other creatures.
Austin snags his very first sting ray! They let it go pretty quickly.


We finally have some quiet time and watch some Scooby Doo!



Everyone goes souvenir shopping.  I stay back and play some corn hole, and relax in the momentary peace and quiet.

They all return in a few hours and show off their amazing treasurers. Elijah the nice big brother,finds too little bean bag animal for his sisters.

Shortly thereafter we eat dinner. Just leftovers tonight.

At this point Ted, Austin, Brooke, Kristina and Elijah, pack up and get ready to leave. They are going on an night time kayaking tour. Kristina is a bit apprehensive about going, as she is worried she will tip. But Ted strong-arms her, and she relents.

I put the little girls to bed, then Grandma, Pops and I play some cards and watch the Finals.


About mid-way the thrid quarter, the kayakers return. Looks like a good time was had by all, and no one took a swim.

Well after watching the end of the game, I head off to bed. I am not in the mood to listen to James tell us why he is so great again.

Sleep.....


No comments: