Day 4 begins like most days at home, Kristina and I trade getting the girls or ourselves ready and who gets the honors of cooking breakfast. I go ahead and take that honor this morning. I make french toast and kielbasi (on Ted's the pork man master request). Cooking something like french toast is usually pretty easy, but when you have to hunt for everything from the cookware to the oil it takes a bit longer. But it was accomplished and no complaints.
Today we all decided to head down to the beach. Everyone but Pops and Mom, they have to run errands and get ready for dinner.
I take time to set up a big beach tent, which we only use to keep our bags from getting sun burned.
Molly is having a bit more of a tough time. She keeps getting sand and salt water in her face, and her eyes start hurting. I take her back a few times and try to flush out the contaminants with water. It mostly seems to work. But she wants held more today then before.
We stay there for about an hour or so and then I struggle to take down the tent and all of our other stuff. Eventually we do get back to the Villa.
We all get showers and baths to get all the sand and sunscreen off. Honestly the beach and ocean is fun but its alot of work with the little ones.
We play around for a bit waiting for lunch time.
Daddy Daddy where are you...
There you are, nope that is a pillow.
It starts to rain just after we get back to the Villa with the burgers. I feel sorry or the other people who were still grilling cause it came down hard and fast. After that it just drizzled on and off for a while.
This mostly kept us inside till about 3. Which was fine as the girls were taking their naps and I was resting nicely.
Soon it clears up and the babes have new energy.
So we take them to tree house play ground.

We chase them around, trying to make sure they don't hurt themselves. While Elijah makes friends with this little girl who never stopped talking. It wasn't much different then what you would see in some TV show.
"I like pink, do you like pink. I have been to Myrtle beach many times, last year I was afraid to go down the big slide. I am from VA where are you from. Oh, I like that big slide......" Non stop for 30 mins. Poor kid eventually came out and said I can't take it anymore. Unfortunately it was right in-front of the little girls dad. who quickly replied that's ok you lasted longer then I usually do.
They talk for a good hour or so. Finally I have to yell at them to return. Surprisingly they hear me..
After dinner we bummed around the villa for a bit trying to figure out what to do with the week.
I take a quick walk back to the Marriott hotel. To try to dig up some cool stuff to do. I ask about good places to take the fam and a good place to take the wife. I write it all up on a bar napkin and return with my new information.
We finally decided we will hit the Broad street area tomorrow . Ripley's Aquarium is the main target and the Lego area is the 2nd. But there are alot of cool shops and attractions down there so we could do more.
After making the plans, I suggest we try to get there as early as it opens and bring packed lunch. Everyone agrees and we make quick preparations and we all hit the hay pretty early..
2 comments:
While Elijah makes friends with this little girl who never stopped talking.relly Elijah
While Elijah makes friends with this little girl who never stopped talking. It wasn't much different then what you would see in some TV show. really.ELIJAH
Post a Comment