Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 4

Well its a new day and a new set of things to see!

Today we are going to Charleston. About 45mins from Sea Brook. Got my phone all set up with the addresses, for the GPS, and we are off!

First stop the Aquarium.



Next stop Fort Sumter.




Well we are tired and hungry, so I call Kristen to find a good place to eat. She recommends the Fleet Holdings. Nice to place to eat right by the doc. We see a few dolphins swimming by too.


Its getting on 8pm, we are ready to go back to the villa. Get in the car and head back home. Its always a fun drive back to the island, peaceful and beautiful.


Better get some rest, tomorrow plans to be another fun filled day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you three are having a SUPER time! except for the windy-sand-kicking thang :-o
What a great story line with photos - makes me feel like I'm there with you! Wait, no, I'm not. I'm back in OHIO. Hey, take me with you next time! :-D

xoxoxoxo
-susie :-)

Neighbor Girl said...

I'm glad that you all are having a really great time.

Anonymous said...

Matt, can Elijiah fit in the cannon?

Matt said...

He could most def. but the tour guide said there is only 1 way to get people out. Gun powder!