Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 10

We get up normal time and quickly pack up the car. Go down to try to check out, but no one is at the front desk. After 5 mins of waiting around and touching everything, I finally drop off the key with a note and leave, hey you get what you pay for. We look for a place to eat, see Shoneys across the steet and then as we are about there, we spot a Bob Evans, our normal Sunday breakfast spot. We eat there instead and then hit the road.

During the drive we use the GPS in the phones to see if there is anything worth while to stop at. I find a cool nature trail/park in Marietta Ohio and Kris finds another(or so we think) Kids museum, in WV. I want to goto the park. But we find out the Discovery Place has a planetarium. So we decided on that.

We realize quickly as we are pulling up,(I knew the address seemed familiar) it is the same place we stopped at on Day 1. We knew it as the Clay Center.

We are here now, so we stay. Eat a quick lunch there. Play around for a bit, they changed their theme to dinosaurs as well.
They have a cool Hollywood sqares game, with health related questions and pupets that mock some famous charaters. Such as Mr T.
The show at the planetarium is cool, Kris falls asleep thru part of it and Elijah keeps kicking me, I hardly notice anymore till about the 10th kick.

After that we play around again for abit then hit the road.


Check out this still animation video I made.


Takes about 2 1/2 hrs to get home from that point, so we drive straight thru, for the most part. Finally we get home at 7. Ahh home sweet home...

Unpack the car(AGAIN), and start to get our lives back in order.

The kitties missed us.
Although we didn't leave the house in perfect shape before we left, it doesn't take the tornado long to make it feel like home again.



Well this ends the blog. Thanks for everyone who read and commented. I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time!

No comments: